Last updated: May 29, 2020
I. General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and its Appendices (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") define the procedure, conditions and rules of your use (hereinafter "You") of the HUMAN online platform.
- Limited Liability Company "EVOLUTION GROUP" has created an online platform HUMAN, which combines several functional platforms, which allows people who have registered on the platform to perform certain functionality provided by the online platform and its relevant parts - functional platforms (hereinafter - "Platform") . The Platform can be accessed through the website [https://id.human.ua/auth/registration], the Functional Sites can be accessed through the Platform's website.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions together with its Appendices very carefully before accepting their provisions.
- If you do not agree to these Terms at any time, in this case you are not entitled to use the Platform and must immediately leave the Platform and delete your Account.
II. Definitions and Terms
- Conditions - has the meaning given in Paragraph 1 of Section I "General Provisions".
- You - are the side of conditions; a natural person who has reached 18 full years of age, or the School, as a legal entity represented by the Director acting on the basis of the Law of Ukraine "On Education" and the Charter, or another competent person who is considered to have accepted its provisions and passed necessary account registration processes.
- Platform - a set of interconnected electronic (digital) information, specialized software, applications, expressed in the source and / or object codes of the server part (back-end), client part (front-end) and other software parts , design, graphic elements, texts, descriptions, diagrams, databases, computer programs, which together form an online platform called "Human", access and use of which can be carried out only under the conditions specified by LLC "Evolution Group" - the owner copyright and property rights, through the Platform's website [id.human.ua].
- Use of the Platform - conscious and free expression of the User's will, which is manifested in the use of technical capabilities and Services of the Platform, not prohibited by these Terms.
- Services - has the meaning set forth in Section I, Section 1, of the General Provisions.
- Account - an account, access to which is realized with the help of personal access identifiers, namely Login and Password; allows you to create a new Online School, join as a User to the existing functional platform and conduct activities in it, provided by the conditions and objectives of the Platform.
- Registration - the process of registration on (joining) the User Platform, which is described in detail for in Section IV "Account Registration".
- Login - email that was used during the registration of the Account and is used to identify and authorize the User on the Platform.
- Password - a sequence of characters that is known to the User and stored on the Platform in encrypted form and is used to identify the User and authorize on the Platform.
- Connection - the process of linking the Account to the relevant User Profile using the Code, which is described in detail in Section VI "User Connection".
- A school is an existing and officially registered educational institution for which educational activity is the main activity and which carries out educational and upbringing activities within the framework and according to the program defined by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and other governing bodies in the field of education.
- Director - the head of the educational institution, who is appointed directly by the founder of the educational institution and directly manages the institution; acts as its representative in relations with state bodies, local governments, individuals and legal entities.
- User - a person who has passed the process of account registration. After Connecting the Profile, the User falls into one of the categories specified in Clause 3 of Section VI "Connection of Users".
- Teacher - a natural person who carries out pedagogical activities in the relevant institution of secondary education in accordance with all the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine, is relevant to his professional activity in a particular educational institution User of the Online School.
- Administrator - an employee or employees of the School who have been identified and appointed by the Director of the School or another competent person as responsible for the administration of the relevant Online School on the Platform.
- Consent to Data Transfer - has the meaning specified in Paragraph 3 of Clause 6 of Section VI "User Connection".
- One of the Parents or Legal Representatives is an individual who is recognized as such in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and must bear the relevant obligations established by law for the upbringing and care of the child. A legal representative may be a person who meets the requirements established by the legislation of Ukraine and has the official status of a legal representative of the child, in particular one of his parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees. This term does not deprive all parents or Legal Representatives of the Child of their rights and obligations in relation to their Child on the Platform;
- Student (the term "Child" may be used) - an individual who studies and is brought up in a secondary school; is a relevant User of the Online School.
- Capacity is the ability of a person to acquire civil rights and exercise them independently, as well as the ability to create civil obligations for themselves, to perform them independently and to be responsible in case of non-fulfillment.
- Online School - a specially created interface on the Platform, which in its structure and organization is similar to the existing educational institution, in order to improve cooperation between teachers, students and parents of students; providing additional opportunities for information exchange and commenting; providing access to information related to the learning process.
- Child - an individual who has not reached 18 full years of age and has incomplete or partial legal capacity; a term that may be used in these Terms to denote a Student and corresponds to the definitions of such Users. For individuals under the age of 18 who are not your biological child, but are a person in respect of whom you are an adoptive parent, guardian or custodian and have to bear the relevant statutory responsibilities for the upbringing and care of the child, the term "Child" is also used. .
- Profile - an account created by the Administrator within the Online School, to which the User connects using the Code.
- Code - a unique and personal set of characters (code), which is automatically generated when the Administrator creates a Profile and through which the User is connected to the appropriate Profile created by the Administrator of the Online School.
- Academic Year - a period that marks the annual cycle of the educational process in the School, the beginning and end of which is set by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- User Content - has the meaning set forth in Section 10, Section 10, “Use of the Platform”.
III. The role of the Platform
- The platform is an online platform on which Users can implement and implement certain projects, activities and / or its individual aspects related to the process of teaching and education in the School, without replacing but supplementing it within the limits that do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine. The Platform is an online system that provides information exchange between its Users in accordance with the technical capabilities of the Platform. Evolution Group LLC provides you with the opportunity to use the following Services depending on your category on the Platform: to create Online Schools; register different categories of Users; enter / modify / view / comment on information related to the learning process, such as, but not limited to: classes, courses and their content, schedule, attendance, grades, homework, comments on them and other information related to educational process; have access, see, flip through, supplement, comment on the "feed" (news feed) and anywhere if permitted by the technical capabilities of the Platform; fill the Platform with content; communicate with other Users of the Platform; receive statistics from the data entered by Users; and other. As the Platform is constantly evolving and improving, we reserve the right to change the range of Services offered by the Platform. You can find the most up-to-date information on all offered Services on the Platform.
- Evolution Group LLC has the opportunity to analyze the information provided by Users of the Platform, such as: Attendance and student assessments, student feedback on lessons and provide statistics obtained during their research, on the Platform to the User or Users, or in public only at your request and agreement.
- Evolution Group LLC will do everything possible to ensure that the work of the Platform meets the conditions, descriptions and instructions published by Evolution Group LLC, and that Users can fully use the Platform Services, its technical capabilities 24 hours a day with the required level. access security, but cannot guarantee that the Platform will always be available on the network and / or operate without interference / interruption due to the possibility of technical problems, interruptions and interruptions in the provision of services by suppliers and other third parties, server / server problems, and other conditions which cannot be reasonably predicted. Evolution Group LLC undertakes to do everything possible to eliminate and resolve possible problems and obstacles to the full functioning of the Platform within a reasonable time.
- By using the Platform and accepting these Terms, you acknowledge that Evolution Group LLC is not a party to the relationship between the Users, does not control the behavior of the Users of the Platform and has no relation to any learning process on the Platform and its components.
- You acknowledge and agree that Evolution Group LLC does not control the authenticity, veracity or legality of any User Content on the Platform. As an information intermediary for Users, Evolution Group LLC has a limited role in providing access to the Platform and providing the opportunity to exchange information within the Services and technical capabilities of the Platform. Users, or, in the case of Children, their Parents or Legal Representatives, are fully responsible for their actions and / or the actions of their Children.
IV. Account registration
- In order to connect a Profile to a User's Account or create an Online School, you must first create an Account. You accept these Terms at the time of account creation.
- At the time of creating the Account, you must enter the information required for registration, which must be valid, namely: name, surname, e-mail and your proposed Password, and read and accept the License Agreement, Agreement and other Appendices by filling in the box and click "Register" button.
- Children do not have the right to register an Account. Instead, One of the Parents or the Legal Representative of the Child must register the Account in place of the Child.
V. Creating and Deleting an Online School
- The Online School may only be established by the Director or another employee of the relevant School who has the appropriate authority to establish the relevant Online School on the Platform. After the creation of the Online School, the person who created the Online School becomes the Administrator of such Online School on the Platform.
- When creating an Online School, you must verify that such registration does not conflict with your obligations to third parties or cause any other conflicts of interest, including, but not limited to, legal conflicts with applicable law and / or other regulations. that have a direct effect on you. Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for non-compliance with your obligations to third parties.
- Evolution Group LLC has the right to request confirmation from the person creating the Online School, and reserves the right to refuse registration at any time if Evolution Group LLC believes that the person creating the Online School did not provide proper confirmation of its authority. Also, at any time after the creation of the Online School on the Platform, Evolution Group LLC has the right to remove the Online School from the Platform, if it considers that this Online School was not created by a person who had the appropriate authority to do so.
- When creating the Online School, the Director or other competent employee of the respective School agrees to use the name of the School and the internal structure of the School, including, but not limited to, the specialization of the School, number of classes, subjects, schedule and other necessary to create and supplement the Online School.
- If the User who created the Online School deletes his Account, the Online School will not be deleted from the Platform. The Online School may be removed only upon the written request of the Director or another person authorized to do so on behalf of the relevant School. Evolution Group LLC will consider such a request within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its receipt. Evolution Group LLC reserves the right to refuse remote Online Schools if it believes that the person who made such a request does not have sufficient competence. Please contact Evolution Group LLC by writing a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details on this process.
VI. Connecting Users
- In order for the User to connect to his / her Profile, the User must create an Account and enter the Code provided to the User by the School Administrator, who in turn entered your personal data on the Platform and created a User Profile with your prior written consent.
- Each Online School has several categories of Users, belonging to which is established in the process of creating and structuring the Online School, which includes the creation of Profiles, which assign to each User the following categories, determined by the roles they perform:
Each of the definitions described in the categories above corresponds to the definitions given in the Definitions and Terms section of these terms.
3. Each connected User of the Online School must belong to a category that must correspond to his real status. Depending on the role of such a User, he / she has different rights and responsibilities, available Services and technical capabilities on the Platform.
4. If due to real life circumstances the role of the Online School User changes or no longer fits the description of one of the roles, such User must notify the Online School Administrator no later than 7 (seven) calendar days after such change. Deprivation of any role does not result in the loss of the Account.
5. In each category of Users the process of account connection takes place differently and must comply with these Terms.
- The administrator may be the person who registered the School and / or another employee of the respective School. By registering an Account on the Platform with the consent of the School Director or another competent person, the Administrator complements the Online School in accordance with the provided opportunities, establishes and enters the necessary data on its structure, subjects, organizational form, leaders, teaching staff, number and composition of classes and other actions. permitted by the technical capabilities of the Platform and within the Services of the Platform. At the same time, several school employees may be Administrators if they meet these conditions and have the consent of the Principal or other competent person. The number of Administrators of the respective School is not limited.
- The Administrator is obliged to obtain prior written consent for the transfer of personal data of future Users of Evolution Group LLC, all relevant levels of personal data processing on the Platform, including, but not limited to, creation and completion by the Administrator of the relevant Profile, filling the Platform with personal data. their roles and other processing necessary to obtain the Services and use the technical capabilities of the Platform (hereinafter - "Consent to Data Transfer and Processing") from Teachers, other Administrators, Parents or Legal Representatives of Students to process their personal data and their Children who are Apprentices. schools. Consent to the Transfer and Processing of Data must be given to the Administrator for at least one Academic Year or until the end of the current Academic Year and renewed each Academic Year. You can give Consent to the Transfer and Processing of Data to the Administrator for any period, if it does not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine, for example, Parents may provide such Consent for the entire period of study of the Student.
- The Administrator has no right to enter any personal data of future Users of the Online School without their prior written consent to the Transfer and Processing of Data and accordingly provide the Code to connect to the Profile. The Administrator is fully responsible under the current legislation of Ukraine for the transfer of personal data of Evolution Group LLC and all relevant levels of personal data processing on the Platform without the relevant Consent for Data Transfer and Processing. Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for violations or errors knowingly or accidentally made by the Administrator during the transfer of personal data of Evolution Group LLC and all possible levels of personal data processing on the Platform that could be carried out without the Consent to Data Transfer and Processing.
- Evolution Group LLC is not obliged to verify whether the Consent to Data Transfer and Processing has been granted, although it reserves the right at any time to request the original, a notarized copy, or a plain copy of the consent to the processing of personal data and The administrator must provide it within 5 (five) working days from the date of submission of the request.
- The Administrator may provide the Code to connect the Profile only to their Teachers Code, to the Administrators only their Code, to one of the Parents or to the Legal Representative the Code of their Child who are participants in the educational process in the respective School. The Administrator has no right to provide the Code to third parties.
- The Administrator must ensure that the Legal Representative is the legal representative of the Child in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Evolution Group LLC shall not be liable for violations or errors made knowingly or accidentally by the Administrator in determining whether the Legal Representatives are the legal representatives of the Child.
- By registering the Account and connecting his Profile to the Account on the Platform using the Code received by the Teacher from the Administrator after giving Consent to Data Transfer and Processing to the Administrator and performing all necessary additional accompanying actions, the Teacher completes the process of connecting to the relevant Online School on the Platform and gets access to the offered Profile.
8. One of the Parents or Legal Representative
- One of the Parents or Legal Representative is responsible for the process of connecting their Child, who is a Student of the respective School, so please pay attention to the process of connecting the Account to the Student Profile.
- Children are not allowed to connect the Profile to their Account on their own. Instead, the Parents or Legal Representative, by registering their Child's Account and linking the relevant Student Profile to the Account using the Code provided to One of the Parents or Legal Representative by the Administrator after consenting to the Processing and Transfer of Data to the Administrator and performing all necessary additional accompanying actions. from the Parents or Legal Representative completes the process of connecting the Student to the Online School.
- Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for the registration and connection to the Children's Online School, which was carried out without the knowledge and consent of one of the Parents or Legal Representatives. Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for receiving personal data from a person who did not have the right to provide them independently, instead you are fully responsible for such actions.
10. Each User, and in the case of the Child, his / her Parents or Legal Representatives, is fully responsible for the safety of the User Code. The code provided by the Administrator is necessary and sufficient to connect the Profile to the User Account on the Platform. Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for actions and their consequences committed by third parties who in any way received the Code of any User without the fault of Evolution Group LLC.
11. In case of detection of an error in the data filled in by the Administrator during the generation of the Code, the User or his Legal Representative must contact the Administrator and ask to correct the error or errors. The administrator must correct the errors within 30 (thirty) days.
VII. Using the Platform
- Use of the Platform, its Services and technical capabilities must always be in accordance with these Terms and the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The User has the right to use only his Account and only within these Terms. The User is not entitled to provide his Account to any third party. The User may not buy, sell or donate his Account, nor offer such actions.
- All Users have the right to access, see, flip through, supplement, comment on the "feed" (news feed); to fill the Platform with content that is not prohibited by these Terms and the legislation of Ukraine; create "conversations" and take part in them, address relevant questions and suggestions to Evolution Group LLC.
- Each category of Users has different opportunities to use the Platform, its Services and technical capabilities that must comply with these Terms.
- Rights of the User who has the appropriate authority to create the Online School:
- create an Online School;
- be automatically appointed Administrator of such School.
- Administrator's rights on the Platform:
- enter the necessary data for the Profiles of Teachers, Administrators, Students within the Online School on the Platform, create a Code for each of them and provide it to future Users;
- create Profiles and assign appropriate categories to future Users of the Online School;
- post and disseminate information and messages for Students on the Platform;
- establish and enter the necessary data for the Online School about its structure, subjects, organizational form, leaders, teaching staff, number and composition of classes;
- create classes and other groups, establish all necessary connections, including between the courses and the students who attend them and the teachers who teach them, classes and teachers;
- invite and add Users;
- make the necessary changes regarding the role, age and other parameters of the respective Users;
- Teacher's rights on the Platform:
- to develop students' abilities, to encourage their scientific and creative activity, to spread interest in their own subject of teaching.
- to place on the Platform the results of the educational process of Students and information about its course;
- post on the Platform information on attendance, grades, homework;
- provide the necessary advice to students;
- receive the necessary analysis of the Teacher's teaching courses;
- create, review and supplement the necessary base for each teaching course;
- edit and supplement your schedule;
- maintain constant contact with the students in the class for which the teacher is the class teacher;
- use all other functions provided by the Platform.
- Rights of One of the Parents or Legal Representative on the Platform:
- comment on information related to the process of education and training in the educational institution;
- homework reviews, grades, attendance, schedule, learning outcomes of your child;
- ask the Teacher for clarification;
- to request a change of the Student's data to the Administrator and employees of the Platform;
- apply to the Platform to obtain the necessary analytics related to the process of obtaining education and upbringing of the Student;
- have access to and use all the functions of the tapes available to them;
- use all other opportunities provided by the Platform.
- Student's Rights on the Platform:
- comment on information related to the process of education and training in the educational institution;
- review your homework, grades, schedule, attendance, learning outcomes;
- perform the necessary tasks of the courses and carry out the activities of the courses determined by the Teacher;
- participate in surveys, quizzes and other activities that take place on the Platform;
- have access to and use all the functions of the tapes available to the Student;
- ask the Teacher for clarification;
- use all other functions provided by the Platform.
- Children may use the User Profile created by the Administrator, with the prior consent of One of the Parents or Legal Representatives and under the supervision of One of the Parents or Legal Representative. In the event that you allow your Child to use the Platform, its Services and technical capabilities, you understand and agree that you will be responsible for such use by your Child within the limits set by applicable law of Ukraine.
- Evolution Group LLC grants the User the right, within the technical capabilities of the Platform, to provide, download, publish or in any other way make available to the Platform and Users, text, photo, audio, video materials and any other information, including related to the Services comments, feedback, exchange between Users (hereinafter - "User Content"). The format and subject of downloading the User Content will be determined by Evolution Group LLC.
- The User agrees not to provide User Content, which is prohibited by these Terms and does not comply with the laws of Ukraine.
- Evolution Group LLC does not guarantee that all User Content will be published on the Platform, Evolution Group LLC reserves the right, but does not undertake, to view, monitor or delete any User Content without notifying the User , including in cases where such User Content may infringe or infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties and the legislation of Ukraine.
- By using or gaining access to the Platform or the Services, the User agrees that Evolution Group LLC may collect and use the User Content on the Platform and relevant information in accordance with these Terms. The User also acknowledges and agrees that such information about him may be used by Evolution Group LLC in accordance with these Terms, the Public License Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
VIII. Prohibited Use of the Platform
- All Users are prohibited from the following forms of using the Platform:
- to violate the current legislation of Ukraine;
- for any offensive, fraudulent and / or other illegal activity;
- for bullying, humiliation of human dignity and actions that can be interpreted as such;
- for the transmission, storage and / or publication of illegal materials (including materials that may be considered obscene);
- use the Platform for any commercial purposes, unless otherwise provided by these Terms;
- impersonate another person or knowingly post false information;
- violate the rights and norms of intellectual property protection in accordance with these Terms and / or current legislation of Ukraine;
- make available your Account and / or Account to any other person, unless otherwise provided by these Terms, or without the prior written consent of Evolution Group LLC;
- take any action aimed at gaining unauthorized access to the Account;
- to take any actions aimed at obtaining confidential information against the will of the User;
- run any form of answering machine or "spam";
- run "scan" or "web" processes;
- post and distribute any information or software that may be used to hack computer systems or contain computer viruses or other components equivalent to them;
- post and distribute visual content for viewing by students, which has a total continuous duration of more than 20 minutes (for students in grades 2-4) and 30 minutes (for students in grades 5-12).
- in any way interfere with the regular work of the Platform;
- other actions that are prohibited by these Terms or those that are not permitted by the Platform, its Services and technical capabilities and are those that will objectively contradict the purposes and subject of these terms.
IX. Deleting or Deleting a Profile / Account from the Platform
- The User can be removed from the Platform for a while, which means blocking the ability to use the Platform, or permanently by deleting his Account.
- It is possible to withdraw a User Account from the Platform for a certain period of time or permanently if:
- Deletion of the User Profile is possible if:
- In order to edit or delete personal data related to your Account, you must contact the Administrator with a request for deletion, who is responsible for maintaining and administering the personal data of Users on the Platform, as specified in the Consent to the Transfer and Processing of Data between You and the Administrator. The Administrator must delete your Profile and all your Personal Data within 7 (seven) days of your request. If the Administrator did not delete your Profile in time, please contact Evolution Group LLC by writing a letter to [email@example.com] to satisfy such a request.
- The User may delete his Account at any time. Deletion of the Account in any way will mean termination of the Licensing Public Agreement.
X. Your Warranties
- In addition to the other Warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions provided by you to Evolution Group LLC, you also warrant that:
- Your Warranties provided by Evolution Group LLC listed in this section are not exhaustive. Your Warranties provided by Evolution Group LLC are defined throughout the Agreement, and you must carefully read these Terms and Conditions for your Warranties provided by Evolution Group LLC.
XI. Personal Data and Cookies
XII. Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property of Evolution Group LLC
- Your Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property of Third Parties
XIII. Limitation of Liability of Evolution Group LLC
- The Platform and Services are provided by Evolution Group LLC "as is" and without any warranties. Within the current legislation of Ukraine, Evolution Group LLC does not bear any responsibility related to, including, but not limited to, providing access to the Platform, its Services and technical capabilities.
- In addition to the other limitations of liability of Evolution Group LLC set forth in these Terms, Evolution Group LLC also does not guarantee you the use of the Platform without interruptions, errors or the presence of viruses on the Platform. The provision of any personal information and the download of any content through the Platform is at your own discretion and risk. Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information posted, covered or accessed through the Platform. Evolution Group LLC has no obligation to possibly update the Platform, replace, update or edit its content or software. You must verify any information posted on the Platform before using and relying on it. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of information that may result from downloading any such content. Evolution Group LLC does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from this Platform. Evolution Group LLC may suspend certain functions of the Website, Services or remove them altogether without prior notice to Users. Evolution Group LLC is not responsible for the possible consequences of such actions and possible failure to provide timely information about such actions. Evolution Group LLC does not bear any responsibility for the use of the Platform and its services / services without obtaining the appropriate permission from the person who is required by law to provide it (for persons under 18 years of age the required permission of one of the Parents or Legal Representative).
- You agree that Evolution Group LLC shall not be liable for any damages (direct, indirect and incidental), for other material and non-material losses of the User or third parties, which arose as a result of violation of the Platform, as a result of its use or inability use, due to the loss of information important to the User (including files) for technical reasons, as a result of actions or inaction of other Users.
- The list of limitations of liability of Evolution Group LLC specified in this section is not exhaustive. Limitations of liability of Evolution Group LLC are also specified in other sections of the terms and conditions and you are obliged to carefully read these Terms and Conditions in order to limit the liability of Evolution Group LLC.
XIV. Changes to the Terms and its Annexes
- Evolution Group LLC reserves the right to change or supplement the Terms and any of its Appendices at any time without notice.
- The use of the Platform is offered on an "as is" basis, i.e. in the form and volume in which they are provided to Evolution Group LLC on the date of your application to the offered Services.
- Notice of change of conditions is placed in a public place of the Platform, sent in private messages to the User and / or duplicated to the email of the User.
- It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the current version of the terms.
- Continuation of the User's use of the Platform after making changes and / or additions to the Terms means your acceptance and consent to such changes and / or additions.
- The current version of the Terms is posted at the url: Terms and Conditions of Use. The current editions of the Appendices to the Terms are posted at the appropriate url addresses specified in Section XVIII "Appendices to the Terms".
- The License Agreement, these Terms and its Appendices contain the full text of the agreement between you and Evolution Group LLC regarding your use of the Platform.
- The platform contains specifications, instructions or procedures that you must follow.
- You may terminate these Terms at will by deleting the Account. As long as you have an Account, these Terms are binding on you. The Terms are considered terminated from the moment of deleting the User Account.
- If any part of these terms is deemed invalid, all other parts remain in full force and effect.
- You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms without the written consent of Evolution Group LLC.
- You agree to receive any notifications and notifications from Evolution Group LLC in electronic format, for example, through the Platform and personal email.
- Failure by Evolution Group to exercise any of its rights under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of this or any other right. Evolution Group LLC reserves all rights not granted to you clearly.
- Users with the role of Administrator and Teacher are required to familiarize themselves with Section IX before working with the Platform. Daily routine and organization of the educational process of the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine № 144 of 20.02.2013 On approval of the State sanitary norms and rules "Hygienic requirements for the arrangement, maintenance and regime of special secondary schools (boarding schools) for children who need correction of physical and (or) mental development, and training and rehabilitation centers "(Located at the following link on the official resource zakon.rada.gov.ua), as well as with the State sanitary rules and regulations of arrangement, maintenance of secondary schools and the organization of educational -educational process DSanPiN 5.5.2.008-01, approved by the Resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine dated 14.08.2001 N 63 (It is possible to get acquainted at this link). The Administrator and Teacher should generally follow the rules and guidelines recommended by these regulations in order to preserve and promote the health of children.
- All section titles and titles contained in these Terms are for convenience only and should in no way be used to interpret the contents of the relevant sections.
- The original language of these Terms is Ukrainian. Evolution may make available translations for convenience. In case of conflicts between the original Ukrainian version and any translation, the Ukrainian version shall prevail.
XVIII. Additions to the Terms of the User
Add-ons are an integral part of these terms. Applications include:
If you have any questions or comments regarding the use of the Platform, please contact Evolution Group LLC by writing a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Evolution Group LLC. will make every effort to respond to your request as soon as possible.