Last updated: May 15, 2019
I. General Provisions
- Limited Liability Company "EVOLUTION GROUP" has created an online platform that combines several functional platforms, which allows persons who have registered on the platform to perform certain functionality provided by the online platform and its relevant parts - functional platforms (hereinafter - "Platform" and each separate - "Functional Site"). The Platform can be accessed through the [id.human.ua] website, and the Functional Sites can be accessed through the Platform website. The platform is constantly evolving, so the number of its Functional Sites may vary.
- This End User License Agreement for the permission to use the Platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is an agreement between the limited liability company “EVOLUTION GROUP” represented by the Director Borovik Yevhenii, acting on the basis of the Charter (hereinafter - “Evolution Group” LLC). Licensor ”) and You (hereinafter referred to as“ You ”,“ Customer ”,“ Licensee ”, as set out below), hereinafter referred to collectively as the Parties, and each separately as the Party.
- This Agreement establishes the procedure and determines the conditions for obtaining permission to use the Platform by the Client, and the Client, subject to unconditional and full agreement with all terms of the offer of Evolution Group LLC set forth in this Agreement and its Annexes, accepts this Agreement in the manner specified in this Agreement. , which indicates the full consent of the Client to join the terms of this Agreement.
- Additional terms may apply to providing access to and use of certain types and types of Functional Sites and the process of using the Platform, such as policies, terms and conditions of use, etc.. Such additional terms are set by additional agreements, policies, rules, agreements, etc. through the [Legal Information Human] Platform website. Such additional agreements, policies, rules, agreements are considered an integral part of this Agreement. Additional terms shall take precedence over this Agreement in the event of a conflict over the relevant Functional Sites.
- If the Client at any time does not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement and / or integral parts of this Agreement, he may not accept this Agreement and continue to use the Platform.
- Agreement - has the meaning set forth in Clause 2 of Section I "General Provisions".
- You (as well as the Client) are a party to the Agreement, an individual who has reached 18 full years of age - personally, a sole proprietor, a legal entity - in the person of an authorized representative of a state secondary education institution that has accepted this Agreement.
- Platform - has the meaning specified in Paragraph 1 of Section I; a set of related electronic (digital) information, specialized software, applications, expressed in the source and / or object codes of the server part (back-end), client part (front-end) and other software parts, design , graphic elements, texts, descriptions, diagrams, databases, computer programs, which together form an online platform called "Human", access and use of which can be carried out only under the conditions specified by LLC "Evolution Group" -owner of copyright and property rights, through the Platform website [id.human.ua].
- Functional Platform - a virtual platform on the Platform, which can be connected to Users who interact with each other, such as "Online School" or "Lessons".
- User - an individual who created a Profile on the Platform.
- Profile - an account created as a result of the registration and authorization process on the Platform. The User's profile is considered to be related to the person who has accepted this Agreement and its Annexes.
- License - revocable, non-exclusive license (permission) to use the Platform provided by Evolution Group LLC - the Licensor to the Client-Licensee under the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes.
- License Functionality - the scope of functions, permitted actions on the Platform and functionality, including Functional Sites.
- License Code is a unique set of symbols and / or letters and / or numbers and / or hyperlinks generated by Evolution Group LLC and used by the Client through the Platform User Profile to activate / access the License Function.
- Capacity to act is the ability of a person to acquire civil rights and exercise them independently, as well as the ability to create civil obligations for themselves, perform them independently and be responsible in case of non-compliance.
- The Annex to the Agreement is an integral part of the Agreement, which regulates certain aspects, contains important information that complements the Agreement.
- Acceptance - full, voluntary and unconditional acceptance by the Client of the terms of the Agreement and its Annexes, which is carried out as a result of completion of activation of the User Profile, which occurs during registration and involves analogue of handwritten signature on the website [id.human.ua], in accordance with this Agreement.
- Facsimile signature - facsimile reproduction of the signature of the authorized person of LLC "Evolution Group" and the imprint of the seal of LLC "Evolution Group" by means of mechanical, electronic or other copying as an analogue of handwritten signature and imprint of the seal.
- Client's signature is an analogue of the Client's handwritten signature used to indicate acceptance of the Agreement in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and consists of four sets of authentication data: Client's Last Name and First Name entered during registration, specified email entered during registration on the Platform and one-time link encrypted code that was sent to the specified email after entering such an email.
- The platform, the authorization and conditions of use of which are regulated by this Agreement, is an online platform that allows you to implement and implement individual projects, activities and / or its individual aspects related to the learning process, education, educational process, the process of acquiring new knowledge , skills, abilities, etc. The platform in no way replaces the educational, upbringing and / or educational process, it is designed to complement it within a framework that does not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The platform is constantly evolving and changing, LLC "Evolution Group" reserves the right at any time to add and / or change the conditions and scope of functionality, change the number of Functional Sites, conditions of their use and available functionality. The Client agrees that such changes may lead to changes in the material terms of this Agreement, which will be reflected in LLC "Evolution Group" in the new version of the Agreement 10 days before the entry into force of these changes.
- By using the Platform and accepting this Agreement, the Client acknowledges that Evolution Group LLC is not a party to the relationship between Users and / or Clients, does not control the behavior of Users and Clients of the Platform and has no relation to any educational process. Platform and its components.
IV. Acceptance of Agreement
- To be able to use the Platform, the Client must accept (accept) the Agreement. Acceptance of the Agreement and Annexes takes place during registration on the Platform's website. Acceptance of the Agreement and its Annexes is done by entering the analogue of the handwritten signature - the Client's Signature in a special field and clicking the "Register" button and the following steps. The Agreement is considered accepted (accepted) after the Client has completed the activation of his Account, which occurs as a result of registration, by sending an email, a one-time link with an encrypted code and clicking "Confirm mail" or clicking on the appropriate link to confirm mail.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Part 3 of Article 207 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Parties agreed and agreed that such a format of acceptance of the Agreement without signing a written copy has legal force and is recognized by both Parties. The Agreement and the Annexes to it adopted in this way, as confirmed by other documents between the Parties, shall be deemed to have been made in writing and signed in person.
- The Client's signature is analogous to the handwritten signature of the person who has the right and appropriate authority to enter into this Agreement.
- The Client's signature consists of 4 (four) sets of authentication data, which uniquely identify the Client as a person who has accepted the terms of the Agreement, namely the Client's Last Name and First Name entered during registration, the specified email entered during registration on the Platform and a one-time link from encrypted code, which was sent to the specified email after entering such an email and clicking the "Confirm mail" button or clicking on the link in the confirmation letter sent after registration to the specified email.
- To create a Profile, the Client must fill in the information required for registration on the Platform website [id.human.ua], which must be true.
- In case of any changes in the registration information, the Client is obliged to update his Profile no later than 10 calendar days and notify Evolution Group LLC.
- Evolution Group LLC has the right to verify the data specified during registration. Evolution Group LLC has the right to request from the Client documents and / or copies, scanned copies, documents confirming the data provided during registration. In case of questions and / or clarifications, Evolution Group LLC may contact the Client according to the contact details provided during registration.
- Evolution Group LLC has the right to deny a person registration and further use of the Platform if:
- the person provided data that did not correspond to reality, false information, data of another person without his consent, the information was provided for the purpose of misleading Evolution Group LLC;
- the person refused and / or did not provide documents and / or copies, scanned copies, documents confirming the data provided during registration within the term set by Evolution Group LLC;
- Evolution Group LLC failed to contact the person within a reasonable time to obtain clarifications about his data on the contact details provided by him during registration;
- it will be found that the above data, including email and mobile phone number have been repeatedly (more than 10 times) used for registration on the Platform.
V. Grant of License
- This Platform and all its components and parts, which include, inter alia, the source and object code of the server part (back-end), client part (front-end) and other software parts of the website, design, graphics, texts , descriptions, website pages, schemes, databases, other documentation and other materials related to the creation and maintenance of the Platform are the objects of intellectual property rights of Evolution Group LLC and are protected in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine on intellectual property and norms of international law in the field of protection of intellectual property rights.
- Under this Agreement, after acceptance of the Agreement and its Appendices, the Client - Licensee receives, and LLC "Evolution Group" - the Licensor, who has the exclusive right to use the Platform, grants a revocable, non-exclusive license (permission) for non-exclusive right to use the Platform. Of the Agreement and its Annexes (hereinafter - the "License").
- Under the License, Licensee receives a non-exclusive right to use the Platform using the License Code.
- The Licensee has the right, within the framework of using the Platform, to provide other individuals with the opportunity to use the Platform in the number of License Codes available to him in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the Appendices. The person who received the activation code must create a Profile in order to be able to use the Platform.
- The Licensee has the right to be connected by another User to the Object of the Platform and / or another part of the Platform within the framework of using the Platform through the associated User Profile. In case of connection of the Licensee by another User, the connected Licensee may use the volume of the Functionality provided to the User in relation to the respective Functional Site, which has connected the Licensee. Licensee in no way agrees to the terms of the License of the person who connected it. The connection does not change the terms and functionality of the License of the connected Licensee.
- Licensee may not transfer and / or alienate the License Code or codes to others. Licensee may not issue sublicenses.
- Under the License, Licensee receives a non-exclusive right to use the Platform in the following ways:
- playback of the Platform;
- use of the Platform within the framework of the License Function, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes.
- By "reproduction" of the Platform under this Agreement, the Parties understand and define the non-exclusive right to create an unlimited number of screen copies and cached copies made during the review of the Platform's website, provided that such copies are temporary, ie not intended for long or permanent storage and repeated reproduction, are transitional or accidental and are an integral and essential part of the technological process of using the Platform, permitted by this Agreement and its Annexes.
- By "using" the Platform under this Agreement, the Parties understand and define the conscious and free expression of the Licensee, which is manifested in the use of technical capabilities of the Platform under the conditions specified in this Agreement and its Annexes and the granted License.
- Licensor does not in any way grant Licensee the right to copy, decompile, translate, rework, reengineer, remove or attempt to remove the source and / or object code, their components and / or content of the Platform and its Functional Sites, any other reproduction for recording and long-term storage, or reproduction that does not comply with the provisions of Clause 3 of this Section, use which is prohibited or expressly prohibited by this Agreement and its Annexes.
- The territory to which the permission to use the Platform applies, i.e. the territory of lawful use of the Platform is the territory of Ukraine defined by the current legislation of Ukraine. Licensor allows the use of the Platform under this Agreement in other states, provided that such state is the State of registration of the Licensee and it was notified to the Licensor at registration, or within 5 (five) working days from the entry into force of the new registration.
- When using the Platform, the Licensee is prohibited to use it in any other way than provided by this Agreement and its Annexes. Licensee is prohibited, without the Licensor's consent, to place the components of the Platform on any other software and systems, to place any placement of the Platform or its components on the Internet.
- This Agreement does not provide for any alienation or other transfer of intellectual property rights to the Platform. Nothing in this Agreement means that Licensee has acquired the right to own or dispose of or own property, or the right to sell or otherwise dispose of the Platform as the property of copyright owned by Licensor.
- Non-exclusive right to use copyright objects is considered granted by Evolution Group LLC and accepted by the Client, if within 3 (three) working days from the date of registration the Client does not send Evolution Group LLC a reasoned written refusal to accept such rights.
- The license is free of charge for the Licensee if he is a teacher, administrator or student of one of the public secondary schools, to which Evolution Group LLC provided access to the platform free of charge.
VI. Using the Platform
- Use of the Platform, its Functional Sites and technical capabilities must always take place in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, its Annexes and current legislation of Ukraine.
- The User is not entitled to share his Profile with any third party. The User may not buy, sell or donate his Profile or offer such actions.
- The actual capabilities of the User and the functionality of the License available on the Platform are established in accordance with this Agreement and its Annexes.
- The special code for activation and / or authorization on the Platform is a code by means of which one Client can connect another User to the Functional Site created by him and accordingly provide the amount of functionality provided by this Agreement and its Annexes. The Code becomes active after it is entered in a special field on the Platform website in accordance with the instructions provided on the Platform website and / or in the invitation letter to which the special Code was sent.
- The special code is generated by Evolution Group LLC and / or through the User Profile.
- By connecting the User to the Functional Site, the Client assumes responsibility and undertakes to promote the optimal use of the Platform by such User, constantly monitoring the compliance of such User's actions within the Functional Site with the provisions of the Agreement and its Annexes. The Client undertakes to notify Evolution Group LLC of a violation by the User using such special code, the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes within 24 hours from the moment the User commits such a violation.
- The Client may deactivate the User.
- In case of deleting the Functional Platform, the special code for activation and / or authorization on the Platform automatically becomes inactive.
- The use of the Platform by the User, depending on the selected Functional Site, may include the implementation of actions by the User as a certain category of the User. Different sets of functionality and capabilities are available for different categories of Users according to their roles on a specific Functional Platform.
- Evolution Group LLC grants the User the right, within the technical capabilities of the Platform and in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, User Agreement and other Annexes to the Agreement, to provide, download, publish or in any other way make available to the Platform and Users, text, photo, audio, video materials and any other information, including those related to the Functional Platforms and, comments, feedback, their exchange between Users (hereinafter - "User Content"). The format and subject of downloading the User Content is determined by Evolution Group LLC.
- Any User Content is treated as such in relation to which the Customer, through whose User Profile the User Content has entered the Platform, has the relevant rights, including copyright and / or other intellectual property rights and / or material rights that allow it in accordance with requirements of the legislation of Ukraine to carry out such actions on the Platform.
- The Client grants Evolution Group LLC the right to reproduce all or part of the User Content on any digital recording media, known and still unknown and that will appear in the future, and, in particular, on any servers, hard disks, memory cards. or any equivalent medium, in any format and with any processing, known or not yet known, to the extent necessary for any operation of storage, reproduction, backup, transmission or download, related to the operation of the Platform on the terms of an irrevocable non-exclusive license, which is distributed throughout the world and with a validity period of 70 (seventy) calendar years.
- The Parties agree that the Functional Sites from the moment of their creation by the User are the property of Evolution Group LLC, which in no way deprives the Client of intellectual property rights to the objects located within the created Object of the Platform. This provision in no way minimizes or eliminates the responsibilities and obligations of the Client established by this Agreement and its Annexes.
- By this Agreement, the Client agrees that Evolution Group LLC may analyze the information and content provided, transmitted, posted on the Platform, its Functional Sites, or provided, transmitted, hosted by other Users and has a direct or indirect relationship with the Client. and / or the User. The results of such analyzes may be passed on to Evolution Group LLC to other persons and / or Users, or made available to the public without notice to the User and / or the Client. Evolution Group LLC may monitor the attendance and actions of the User on the Platform, its Functional Sites, create appropriate analytics and provide statistics obtained during its research on the Platform to the User or Users and / or the Client, or in public access without notifying the User and / or the Client.
- In case of deleting the User Profile, the User Content and creating the Functional Sites are not deleted automatically and may remain on the Platform for a period of time, as deemed necessary by Evolution Group LLC.
VII. Software delivery
- Granting and renewal of the License, including the receipt by the Client of License Codes, in accordance with this Agreement is the supply of software products within the meaning of paragraph 26¹ of Subsection 2 of Section XX "Transitional Provisions" of the Tax Code of Ukraine. Transactions on the supply of software products are temporarily (until January 1, 2023) exempt from VAT.
- Software products are delivered by providing the Client with access to the Platform's website.
VIII. Term and Termination
- The term of the License is the period of time during which the Licensee has the right to use the Platform in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, corresponds to the term of the Agreement. The term of the Agreement is 1 (one) calendar year from the date of its entry into force. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of its acceptance, i.e. the calendar date of registration and authorization of the User Profile.
- The Parties agree that the validity of the License is automatically extended for 1 (one) calendar year, if during the previous calendar year of the License the Client through the User Profile performed any actions on the Platform not prohibited by this Agreement and its Annexes.
- The License may be terminated at any time by the Client by deleting the associated User Profile.
- The License may be terminated at any time by Evolution Group LLC by deleting the User Profile associated with the Client. Evolution Group LLC has the right to delete the User Profile associated with the Client under the following conditions:
- violation due to the User's Profile related to the Client of the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes; or
- receiving a complaint about the actions implemented on the Platform through the User Profile associated with the Client; or
- in case of technical problems or threat of technical problems and further operation of the Platform.
IX. Facsimile Signature
- The Parties hereby agree on the right to use Facsimile Evolution Group LLC to confirm documents and primary documentation, including, but not limited to, Confirmation Protocols, Acts of acceptance of the non-exclusive right to use copyright objects.
- According to the agreement of the Parties, Evolution Group LLC has the right to use the Facsimile as (instead of) the original own signature of the authorized person / authorized persons of Evolution Group LLC and the Licensor's seal on the documents (where such seal is mandatory according to requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine and the provisions of the Charter of LLC "Evolution Group"), signed by him in the implementation of legal relations between the Parties to this Agreement.
- A sample of the original signature of the authorized person and the seal of LLC "Evolution Group" is the original signature of the authorized person and the seal of LLC "Evolution Group" given in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The parties agree on the following samples of the signature of the authorized person and the seal of Evolution Group LLC:
Director of EVOLUTION GROUP LLC on the basis of the Charter
- The Parties hereby acknowledge that the documents specified in this Agreement, certified by the Facsimile of Evolution Group LLC, are duly signed and have legal force, are equated to similar documents issued by the original handwritten signature of the authorized person of Evolution Group LLC and the seal of LLC Evolution Group. Evolution Group.
X. Confidential Information
- The Parties undertake not to disclose confidential information and not to use it, except to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement. The party to whom confidential information has been provided undertakes to take measures to protect it no less than the measures taken by it to protect its own confidential information, to take measures to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of such information to third parties.
- Confidential information is information obtained under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, technical, commercial, personal and other information provided by one Party to another, information identified by the Party transmitting it, marked "Confidential" or " Strictly confidential. "
- A Party that has allowed the disclosure of confidential information or has not complied with other requirements to ensure its confidentiality shall be liable in accordance with the laws of Ukraine and shall reimburse the other Party for all costs associated with such disclosure, provided that such costs are substantiated. .
- The parties are not liable for breach of confidentiality, which occurred as a result of an accident or force majeure, illegal actions of third parties, as well as as a result of breach of confidentiality at the request of public authorities in accordance with applicable law.
- The obligations of the Parties set forth in this Section of the Agreement are valid for the duration of this Agreement and 3 (three) years after its termination.
XI. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- The client has the right to:
- use the Platform in accordance with the conditions and within the limits established by this Agreement and its Annexes;
- contact Evolution Group LLC at any time on the Platform website [id.human.ua] for advice and clarification;
- terminate this Agreement in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes;
- other rights specified in this Agreement and its Annexes.
- Evolution Group LLC has the right to:
- freely dispose of the Platform at its own discretion, transfer the right of access to the Platform to third parties, independently use the Platform and its parts and components in any form and in any way at its discretion, transfer rights to the Platform, its parts and components to third parties without notice The Client;
- transfer its obligations and rights under this Agreement to third parties without notifying the Client;
- receive remuneration specified in this Agreement in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- make changes to the model of cooperation by giving users the opportunity to connect additional Extensions in accordance with the Tariff Plans at their own discretion at any time;
- update the content, functionality of the Platform, its parts and components, as well as the user interface at any time in its sole discretion;
- change, update, delete and add new parts, components of the Platform at any time;
- enter, edit or delete any information posted on the Platform at its discretion, including changing the number and composition of content posted by the User;
- to qualify the peculiarity of the Platform's work of its parts and components as a defect (error, defect, etc.), as well as to carry out one of the following actions: correct the peculiarity of the Platform's work of its parts and components
- other rights specified in this Agreement and its Annexes.
- Evolution Group LLC undertakes to:
- grant the Licensee a License to use the Platform;
- timely and honestly comply with the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes;
- do everything possible to ensure that the work of the Platform complies with the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes, descriptions and instructions published by Evolution Group LLC and that Users can fully use the Platform, its Functional Sites and its technical capabilities 24 hours a day with ensuring the required level of access security, but Evolution Group LLC cannot guarantee that the Platform will always be available online and / or operate without interference / interruption due to the possibility of technical problems, interruptions and interruptions in the provision of services by suppliers and other third parties. with the server (s), and other conditions that cannot be reasonably foreseen;
- do everything possible to eliminate and resolve possible problems and obstacles to the full functioning of the Platform within a reasonable time;
- from time to time take technological breaks that may affect the availability of the possibility of using the Platform and / or its individual parts, Functional Sites;
- fulfil other obligations specified in this Agreement and its Annexes.
- The Client, personally or in the person of the authorized representative undertakes to:
- use the Platform in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes;
- timely and honestly fulfill the terms of this Agreement, its Annexes;
- bear full responsibility in accordance with the terms of this Agreement for actions performed through the User Profile related to the Client and for all actions of the individual using the special Code sent through the User Profile related to the Client for activation and / or authorization on the Platform;
- provide valid, accurate and complete information about yourself and other information necessary to fulfill the terms of this Agreement;
- receive from each person whose data will be entered and / or processed through the User Profile associated with the Client within the use of the Platform Consent to the processing of personal data, which allows such actions and transfer of personal LLC "Evolution Group";
- free of charge, on the rights of unlimited time and in the means of personal data processing, to transfer to Evolution Group LLC and related persons the personal data of each person whose data were entered and / or processed through the User Profile related to the Client within the use of the Software software;
- ensure the security of your Login and Password required to authorize the User Profile, ensure the security of the License Codes received by him, including not to delete, destroy, damage such License Codes and related and / or related emails, instructions, notifications, etc. during the term of this Agreement;
- faithfully comply with all other terms of this Agreement and its Annexes.
XII. Liability of the parties
- The Parties shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the Agreement in accordance with the legislation in force in Ukraine.
- The platform is provided by Evolution Group LLC on an "as is" basis and without any guarantees. Within the current legislation of Ukraine, Evolution Group LLC does not bear any responsibility related to, including, but not limited to, providing access to the Platform within the limits of technical capabilities.
- Evolution Group LLC shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of obligations, if improper performance is the result of violations of the terms of this Agreement and its Annexes by the Client and / or User. The customer assumes all possible risks associated with providing erroneous or inaccurate data.
- Evolution Group LLC is not liable for any damages (direct, indirect and accidental), for other material and non-material losses of the User and / or the Client and / or third parties, which arose as a result of violation of the Platform, as a result of its use or inability to use, due to the loss of important information for the User and / or the Client (including files) for technical reasons, as a result of actions or inaction of other Users.
- The Parties shall be released from liability for delay in performance or non-performance of their obligations under this Agreement, if such delay or non-performance is caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Party, the occurrence of these events could not be prevented by proper control and these events cannot be was to be provided for at the time of the conclusion of this Treaty, including: the imposition of a state of emergency, fire, explosion, flood, storm, strike, natural disaster, war, terrorist act, embargo, riot or intervention by any public authority, provided that the Party allowing the delay or non-compliance shall immediately, no later than 3 (three) calendar days from the date of such situation, notify the other Party of the reasons for the delay or non-compliance and make efforts to eliminate the cause of such delay or non-compliance. In this case, any delay or non-performance of the Agreement for more than 30 (thirty) calendar days is grounds for termination of the Agreement by the opposite Party, or the opposite Party (at its discretion) may extend this Agreement for a period equal to the duration of the break or delay.
- Within the limits set by the current legislation of Ukraine, the Client agrees to protect, indemnify and prevent the occurrence for LLC "Evolution Group", its branches, employees, directors, employees and agents of any and all complaints, losses, damages, losses, obligations , costs or debt and costs (including, but not limited to, attorney's fees) arising from: (i) use of and access to the Platform; (ii) failure to comply with any clause of this Agreement and the Annexes, including failure to obtain any necessary consent or breach of applicable law; or (iii) infringement of any third party rights, including intellectual property rights.
XIV. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- This Agreement and its Annexes are governed by the current legislation of Ukraine. Relations that are not regulated by this Agreement and its Annexes are directly regulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
- All disputes arising between the Parties regarding the Agreement and its Annexes, or disputes in any way related to the use of the Platform and its Functional Sites, shall be resolved through negotiations and consultations between the Parties.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations and consultations of the Parties within 30 days, the dispute shall be resolved in court in accordance with the norms of the legislation in force in Ukraine.
XV. Changes to the Agreement and its Annexes
- The Agreement does not provide for the possibility of making changes by the Client and / or the User to the text of the Agreement and its Annexes.
- Evolution Group LLC reserves the right to change or supplement the Agreement and any of its Annexes at any time without prior notice. All changes, additions to the Agreement and its Annexes are made and made only by Evolution Group LLC by approving and posting a new version on the website of the Platform [Legal Information HUMAN].
- Notice of changes and / or additions to the Agreement is posted in a public place on the Platform, sent in private messages to the Client and / or to the email of the Client specified during registration.
- The Client is obliged to get acquainted with the current version of the Agreement and its Annexes.
- Amendments to the Agreement and its Annexes are effective and binding on the Parties from the moment of their posting (publication) on the Platform's website [website address]. Continuation of the use of the Platform by the User after the publication of changes to the Agreement and its Annexes means acceptance and consent of the Client with such changes and / or additions.
- The current version of the Agreement is posted at the url-address: [End User License Agreement]. The current versions of the Annexes to the Agreement are posted at the appropriate url addresses specified in the Section "Annexes to the Agreement" of this Agreement.
XVI. Annexes to the Agreement
- The Appendices are an integral part of this Agreement. Applications include:
- Terms and conditions of use - Terms and conditions of use;
- This Agreement supersedes previous agreements, agreements and arrangements between Evolution Group LLC and the Client regarding the subject of this Agreement - the right to use the Platform and its Functional Sites, except for agreements and agreements concluded in writing, unless otherwise provided by such agreements.
- If the deadline for the Party to fulfill the obligation under the Agreement falls on a non-working day, such obligation must be fulfilled on the next working day.
- If any part of this Agreement is deemed to have no legal force, all other parts thereof remain in full force and effect.
- The Client has no right to transfer its rights or obligations arising from this Agreement and its Annexes without the written consent of Evolution Group LLC.
- The Client agrees to receive any notifications and notifications from Evolution Group LLC in electronic format, for example, through the Platform and the email specified during registration.
- Failure to exercise by Evolution Group any of its rights under this Agreement and its Annexes does not constitute a waiver of this or any other right.
- The Parties agree that the only version of this Agreement that has legal force is the version posted on the official website of the Platform on the Internet, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Client and LLC "Evolution Group" license agreement for permission to use Platform and / or its separate Functional Site.
- The Parties, by mutual consent, may change their legal relations under the Agreement by concluding additional agreements to the current Agreement.
XVIII. Governing Language.
The original language of this Agreement is Ukrainian. Evolution may make available translations for convenience. In case of conflicts between the original Ukrainian version and any translation, the Ukrainian version shall prevail.