These cookies store information about your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This way, we can show you ads that match your interests.
These cookies store information about your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. This way, we can show you ads that match your interests.
Any terms that are mentioned but not defined in this document have the appropriate meaning in the User Agreement.
Definitions and types of cookies
The types of cookies used by our Platform
We use the following types of cookies:
Kind of cookie
Essential cookies give you the opportunity to use the platform and apply its basic functions
These cookies help us to distinguish and count the number of visitors, as well as analyze how they move on our Platform. The results of the analysis can help us make your use of the Platform more convenient.
These Cookies store information about your visit to our Platform, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. This way, we can show you ads that match your interests.
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the acceptance and storage of our cookies at any time. To do this, you must delete your cookies using your browser settings.
How to opt out of cookies
Most browsers allow your device to collect cookies automatically, but you can opt out of cookies by using a separate browser settings. Please note that opting out of cookies will not allow you to use certain features of the site properly or may result in the removal of certain personal settings.
Below you can find instructions on how to disable cookies in the most popular browsers.
Blocking cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Click the "Tools" button and select "Browser Properties".
2. Click the Privacy tab, and in the Settings section, move the slider up to block all cookies, or down to allow them to be used, and then click OK.
More information about blocking cookies in Internet Explorer at this link:
Blocking cookies in Google Chrome
1. Select "Settings", then "Advanced".
2. In the "Privacy and Security" section, click "Web Content."
3. Disable the "Allow sites to store and recognize cookie data" option.
Learn more about blocking cookies in Google Chrome at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en_US
Blocking cookies in Safari
1. Select "Settings", click "Privacy".
2. To change the cookie reception settings, select the appropriate option.
More information about blocking cookies in Safari at this link:
Blocking cookies in Firefox
1. Select the "Settings" menu.
2. Select the "Privacy and Security" section.
3. Find the "Third-party cookies" menu and select the appropriate options.
More information about blocking cookies in Firefox at this link:
Disabling Cookies in Opera
1. In the upper left corner, tap "Menu", then "Options".
2. Click the "Advanced" tab, then select "Privacy and Security."
3. Select 'Content Options,' then 'Cookies.'